Monday, November 17, 2008

My Blog

This is my first blog so I'm not entirely sure what I intend to do with it as yet. So far, in my mind, I see this as a place to talk about everyday life, share what the Lord is doing or has done in my life, share some of my writings with you all, be silly and have a little fun, and maybe even talk a bit about what's going on in the world.

When I was a teenager I dreamed of becoming a writer. I've never really pursued that but I'm hoping this blog might be an opportunity to explore my dream just a little. Dreams are important. We all need one or two. And I find I am quite the dreamer.

My relationship with the Lord is very important to me. Jesus is my very best friend. So, the lord will probibly color many of the posts I make here. I don't apologize for this. I can't help but talk about the Lord for all He has done in me and how He has changed my life from the inside out.

Then there is my family. My Dh and I have been married for 11 years now. We are madly, passionately in love with each other. Our relationship isn't perfect but God is the center of our relationship and because of this, we have a rewarding and loving marriage that continues to deepen more and more as time goes by. We have 2 boys ages 9 and 8(just turned this past Saturday). I'm sure I'll be writing about my family as well.

At this point, I don't know how often I will post to my blog. Life is.....somewhat busy and unpredictable but I hope to make this a big part of my life. I guess that's it for now. Thanks for taking the time to read this. God bless you today and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment